Wednesday, June 10, 2015

BEST ever cookies: Revisited


So... there's a small (very small) Farmer's Market in Grand Falls, which starts up on June 20th. I decided to have a table there to sell baked good. I haven't finalized the list of items that I'm going to be selling, but I know for sure these Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies are on the list. I've been them numerous times and they're always a winner. There are two things that I love about these cookies: 1) They stay soft and gooey in the middle (almost like a cookie dough texture), and 2) You can put in any add-ins that you like. So, for example, rather than using your basic chocolate chips, you can substitute them for white chocolate chips, peanut butter chocolate chips, half chocolate chips/half dried fruit (e.g., raisins, cranberries, blueberries), chopped up chocolate bars (e.g., reese's pieces, butterfingers)—the options are truly endless!!



Needless to say, yesterday, I spend some time in the kitchen baking cookies. I quadrupled the original recipe and it made about 75 big cookies haha LOTS of cookies. Another great thing about these cookies is that they freeze well. I packed up mine in ice cream containers, labelled them, and popped them in the freezer.







No comments:

Post a Comment