Friday, June 26, 2015

What I'm Loving Lately II

1. Every single moment that I get to cuddle with my little man. Finley likes to be on the move (or at least free to move), so I cherish every opportunity that he'll lay in my lap or falls asleep on my chest. I have a feeling that these are going to start becoming few and far between.








2. What They Don't Tell you About Motherhood. Some of these points are certainly interesting and very true. When you're pregnant, everyone tells you all the positive things about motherhood, but no one tells you how challenging and stressful it can be at times. I love Finley to death, but he has certainly given me a whole new bucket of worries.


3. Brighton Jogger from Fabletics in black. These pants are super lightweight and comfy, but I don't find they necessarily look like "work-out" pants —win-win! I just got this outfit from Fabletics for $25.00 plus shipping :)



4. These Gluten-free Morning Glory Muffins. I've been eating one every night after Finley goes to sleep. They're healthy, flavourful, and jam-packed full of nutrients.



5. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. I'm SO into this book right now that I have my nose in it every spare moment I have. I also really enjoyed her latest book, My Husband's Secret. 



6. Kayla Itsines's Bikini Body Guide. I just finished Week 1 of this program and it's no joke. Initially when I looked at the workouts I thought they would be relatively easy to get through, but boy was I wrong! 28 minutes of sweat-dripping torture. 







No comments:

Post a Comment