Thursday, June 4, 2015

Cherry Banana Green Smoothie

I took Finley for a stroller run late this morning. We both enjoy getting outside when it's nice so it was a win-win. We both get some fresh air and I get in some exercise :)


Once we got back home, we ran out to the bank and to grab a couple of things to the grocery store. Finley fell asleep on the way home, which worked out because it gave me some time to throw together something to eat. Lately, I've really been loving smoothies, especially this cherry-banana-spinach combo below.



Here's what you'll need:

a big handful of spinach
6-7 dark pitted cherries, frozen
6-7 pieces of banana, cut-up and frozen
1 ice cube
1-1 1/2 cups of almond milk
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder


I always put the ingredients into my magic bullet in the order listed above (see below for step-by-step photos), then blend them together! If you don't have a bullet, a blender would work perfectly fine too.









No comments:

Post a Comment