Friday, June 5, 2015

Things I'm Loving Lately

Happy FRIDAY everyone :)

I thought I would drop in and mention a few of the things that I have been loving lately...


1. UrthBox. Every month, they put together boxes jam-packed full of healthy snacks. And, they also give you the option of selecting gluten-free, vegan, diet, or classic. Last month, I ordered their small gluten-free box. It was perfect. They gave me a ton of snacks with a lot of variety! I'll definitely be ordering another box.



2.These Swiftly Tech Racerback tanks from lululemon. They are light and breathable, making them ideal for summer running.


3. Koko Kalm Face Cleanser. It's an all-natural face wash with only face ingredients. It leaves my face feeling so soft and moist.



4. DIY Projects like this mason jar herb garden and this chalkboard from an old frame. I did similar projects last week. I must say my herb garden is growing quite nicely —the dill is through the roof.





5. The beautiful warm weather here in Grand Falls-Windsor, NFLD. We've seriously had temperatures in the 20s for most days over the past two weeks. The mornings are chilly but the afternoons and evenings are glorious.




6. Stitcher. It's a free app. for your phone and/or iPad that let's you listen to free radio shows and podcasts. I'm currently loving the Balanced Bites podcast on there. 


7. 11 Comebacks for Parents of Babies who do not Sleep. I particularly like number 6 haha See? There's nothing "wrong" with Finley... he is a "good" baby even thought he doesn't sleep well at night. We'll get there someday...

8. "Healthier" baked goods like thesethese, and these.





10. 10 Ways to be a Stronger Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment