Thursday, June 18, 2015

Father's Day Photoshoot With my Little Man...

This afternoon, Finley and I packed up a little bag and went down to the Grand Falls house property for a little photoshoot. I haven't had a chance to take any outdoor photos with our little man yet and I wanted to surprise Dan with an album and some prints for Father's Day. All in all, Finley and I had a great time playing around in the grass and I feel like I got some cute shots! Finley narrated this blog post... haha


"Let's get this thing started mom..."



"Give me a little time mom... I'm a bit camera shy."



"Mommy... what is this stuff that I'm sitting on... yuck."


"Haha I guess it can be fun if you say so."


"Oh, you just crack me up."


"This is WAY too much fun."


"Just chilling with my bunny, Buster."


"I think I'll rub your ears and then we can cuddle."


"I love you, Buster."


"Don't even think you're coming over here near my bunny."


"I'm starting to get hungry. MA... did you bring any food?!"


"I'm SOOOO hungry... I could eat a rabbit."


"NEED. FOOD. NOW."


"Ugh. Okay. I'll pose for a few more shots if we can eat after."



"There you go, mom. There's that smile you wanted."



"I'm hungry. I gave you the smile. Are we done yet?!"


"A few more? Okay then... left profile flash."


"Right profile."


"I'm workin' it, mom..."


"Oooooh... what's this green stuff. It's like your hair... I can pull it."


"Oh. A stick. What's this do?"


"Mm. I think I'll see what it tastes like and go from there... Have I mentioned that I'm starvvvvving?!"


"Hm. Not bad."


"Round two."




"Seriously mom... a hat change?! You crazy!"


"I'm SO excited. I can play with TOYS now!!!"


"Oh. A twig."


"I'm definitely going to eat this now."


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment